- January 12, 2019: 3rd Annual “Making the Cut” BBQ Competition/Fundraiser, Serving from 4pm – 7pm, Mira Mesa High School Parking Lot & Media Center
MMHS Sapphire Sound Alumni Association and MMHS Band & Cheer, Fundraiser for Wind Ensemble/Symphony Orchestra trip to NYC; Tickets $10
- Feb. 8-10, 2019: “Year of the Pig” Tet Festival, Mira Mesa Community Park, Free public festival for all ages, celebrating the Lunar New Year, sponsored by the Vietnamese American Youth Alliance (VAYA). Entertainment, food and other vendors, community information, Vietnamese cultural village. Tet Festival hours are 5pm – 10pm Fri. Feb. 8; and 11am – 10pm Sat. Feb. 9 and Sun. Feb. 10
- March 15 – March 23, 2019: Mira Mesa High School’s Spring Musical, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Mira Mesa High School Theatre. Dates and times: Friday, March 15, 7pm; Saturday, March 16 (Alumni Night), 6pm; Thursday, March 21, 6pm; Friday, March 22, 7pm; and Saturday, March 23, 2pm and 7pm. Directed by Daniel Kriley.
- May 4, 2019: Asian Cultural Festival, 10th Annual Asian Cultural Festival, San Diego’s Largest Celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Mira Mesa Community Park, 10am – 6pm
- March 29, 2019: MMTC Volunteer of the Year Dinner honoring Jeanne Christensen.
- May 18, 2019: D6 Night Market, Mira Mesa Community Park, 4pm – 10pm.
- July 4, 2019: Mira Mesa’s all-day 4th of July Celebration. Parade, Family Fun Day in Mira Mesa Community Park, Fireworks Display. Organized by Mira Mesa Town Council and Scripps Mesa Fireworks, Inc.
- September 27-29, 2019: MCAS Miramar Air Show
- September 28, 2019 MMHS Band & Color Guard Pancake Breakfast – “Breakfast on the Mesa” fundraiser 7am to 11am. Mira Mesa High School – follow signs to the event
Enjoy pancakes, bacon, sausage, and coffee while listening to the MMHS Sapphire Sound Band! $10/plate, tickets at door
- October 5, 2019: Mira Mesa Street Fair, Camino Ruiz between New Salem and Mira Mesa Blvd. Organized by Mira Mesa Town Council
- October 13 – 14, 2019: Good Shepherd Parish Oktoberfest, 10am – 9pm Saturday, October 13, 10am – 8pm. Sunday, October 14, with foods, games, prizes, entertainment
Also features kick-off Kalua Pig Luau Dinner Friday, October 12, 5:30 – 8:30pm (tickets limited – purchase in advance), and Pancake Breakfast on Sunday, October 14, 7:30 – 11:30am. Good Shepherd Catholic Church, Camino Ruiz & Gold Coast.
- October 12, 2019: Chalk the Walk, community art festival, hosted by Mira Mesa Women’s Club
- October 25, 2019: Hage Elementary School Fall Festival
- October 25, 2019: Ericson Elementary School Fall Festival
- November 2, 2019: Mira Mesa High School Invitational Band Review and Field Tournament