Thank you for your interest in being a part of the 2020 Mira Mesa 4th of July parade! All parade applications submitted will be reviewed by the Parade Chair prior to acceptance; if we have already exceeded the number of spaces available for the parade, we may return your application and payment. Also, while it is a rare occurrence, the Mira Mesa Town Council reserves the right to refuse participation at its discretion.
Before registering, we like to make you aware of a few rules that are put in place due to City or County regulations.
All Participants Must Comply with the Following:
- Per the Fire Marshal’s instructions NO SMOKING will be permitted in the staging area
- Per City Ordinance – NO ITEMS may be tossed or thrown from any vehicle during the parade
- ALL items handed out along the parade route MUST be pre-approved by the Parade Committee
- ALL units handing out literature, fans, flags, coupons, etc., MUST pick up any items left, along the parade route, by parade spectators. Any fees incurred by the committee to clean up your items will be passed on to your group.
- ALL units must have a CURRENT FIRE EXTINGUISHER present in their vehicle/float. Failure to follow these instructions could result in a citation.
Parade Application deadline: June 12, 2020! Late Application Fee applies after May 31, 2020.
Please direct any questions to 4thParade@miramesatowncouncil.org
You may submit your vendor application in one of two ways: by mail, or online.
SUBMIT BY MAIL:
If you choose to submit your Parade Application by mail, please download the Parade Application HERE. Applications submitted by mail, along with appropriate documentation and fees (payable to Mira Mesa Town Council) must be mailed to: Mira Mesa Town Council, PMB 230, 10606-8 Camino Ruiz, San Diego, CA 92126. The Fourth of July committee is not responsible for mailed applications that are received after the deadline; if you apply by mail, please allow adequate mail processing time.
To submit your application online, please complete the form below and pay your vendor fee online. Required documentation, such as your Commentary Form, may be emailed to 4thParade@MiraMesaTownCouncil.org or mailed to: Mira Mesa Town Council, PMB 230, 10606-8 Camino Ruiz, San Diego, CA 92126.