All Participants Must Comply with the Following Rules:
- Per the Fire Marshal’s instructions NO SMOKING will be permitted in the staging area
- Per City Ordinance – NO ITEMS may be tossed or thrown from any vehicle during the parade
- ALL items handed out along the parade route MUST be pre-approved by the Parade Committee
- ALL units handing out literature, fans, flags, coupons, etc., MUST pick up any items left, along the parade route, by parade spectators. Any fees incurred by the committee to clean up your items will be passed on to your group.
- ALL units must have a CURRENT FIRE EXTINGUISHER present in their vehicle/float. Failure to follow these instructions could result in a citation.
The Mira Mesa Town Council reserves the right to refuse participation at its discretion.
The deadline for applications is June 17, 2018!
Please direct any questions to email@example.com