Mira Mesa Town Council Meetings
MMHS Musical Performance, MMMAD Vote, and “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” Shout-outs The Mira Mesa Town Council meeting on December 7, 2020, starting at 7pm via Zoom and Facebook Live, will begin with musical entertainment by Mira Mesa High School students, as the...
Here is the FY2022 Budget for the Mira Mesa Maintenance Assessment District. The Mira Mesa Town Council will vote on the budget at the December 2020 meeting. See this link for information about Maintenance Assessment Districts in Mira Mesa.
“Groups Doing Good” in Mira Mesa, State Assembly Candidates and MMTC Board Elections The Mira Mesa Town Council meeting on Monday, November 2, 2020, 7pm via Zoom (and Facebook Live), will feature presentations by a couple of Mira Mesa groups who are doing good things...
The October 5, 2020 MMTC meeting (7 pm via Zoom), featured the principals of all K-12 Mira Mesa Cluster Schools speaking about their schools. In addition, we had brief presentations from both mayoral candidates, Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry. Here is the presentation...
MMTC Hosts County Supervisor and School Board Candidates Forums September 14 at 7pm via Zoom The Mira Mesa Town Council will host a “double feature” of Candidates Forums for two important local races, Third District San Diego County Supervisor and District A San Diego...
Our next Mira Mesa Town Council meeting will take place on Monday, August 3, 2020. School Board President Dr. John Lee Evans will be our guest speaker. ATTEND ONLINE at this link: https://bluejeans.com/667722136 OR VIEW THE MEETING on Facebook:...
The Mira Mesa Town Council is pleased to present our next meeting on Monday, July 6, 2020. Due to the current limits on public gatherings, this meeting will take place online. ATTEND ONLINE at this link: https://bluejeans.com/717891531 OR VIEW THE MEETING on Facebook:...
MMTC Honors Scholarship Winners and City Councilmember Chris Cate Speaks June 1 The Mira Mesa Town Council, Mira Mesa’s non-profit volunteer civic group, invites everyone interested to attend the Mira Mesa Town Council meeting ONLINE this Monday evening, June 1, 2020....
Mira Mesa Streets Forum: What road repairs does the City of San Diego currently plan for Mira Mesa? How are repairs budgeted?What streets do you think need fixing? Is your street on the City’s list? Join representatives from the City administration, Mayor Kevin...
Video of 2020-02-03 meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raCZvnPqwqU Meet the Candidates for School Board, County Supervisor, and State Assembly at MMTC Feb. 3 Mira Mesans are invited to meet candidates in the March 3 California primary election running for office...
MMTC Meeting Times and Format
General Meetings: Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at the Mira Mesa Branch Library, 8405 New Salem Street, San Diego, CA 92126, at 7:00 PM on the first Monday of each month. There is no meeting in July. If the meeting falls on a holiday it will be deferred to the second Monday. The agenda below is a typical agenda. Details may vary.
Board Meetings: Unless otherwise scheduled, Board meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 6:45 PM at the Mira Mesa Community Office at 10717 Camino Ruiz, Suite 119.
MMTC General Meeting Agenda
- Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance [7 PM]
- President’s Report
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Recognition of First Responders (SDPD/SDFD) [7:10 PM]
- SDPD Northeastern Division – Officer Christina Santos, Community Relations Officer
- San Diego Fire Department
- Featured Program [7:20 PM]
- Government and Community Resources [7:50 PM]
- Mira Mesa Branch Library
- Scripps Mesa Fireworks
- Mira Mesa Community Planning Group
- Mira Mesa Recreation Council
- Open Forum (2 minutes, non-debatable) [8:00 PM]
- Recognition of Elected Officials and their representatives [8:10 PM]
- Councilmember Chris Cate, District 6 (Luis Pallera)
- Mayor Kevin Faulconer (Eric Young)
- Assemblyman Brian Maienschein, District 77 (Rob Knudsen)
- State Senator Toni Atkins, District 39 (Diana Lara)
- County Supervisor Kristin Gaspar, District 3 (Anthony George)
- Congressman Scott Peters (Anthony Nguyen)
- MMTC Committee Reports [8:30 PM]
- Fourth of July Committee
- MMTC Membership
- Volunteer of the Year Dinner
- Banner District
- Street Fair
- Treasurer’s Report
- Adjournment (no later than 9:00 p.m.)